Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thoughts from Mark

Well the first month of the year is almost over, and what a crazy month this has been. Well if you didn't already know Tara and I are expecting, and this past month we found out that we are going to have a little girl. Before we found out what we were having i was set on having a boy, and I think that was what i was really ready for. Everyone had been having boys, and I think I really wanted a boy,so that I could do all that boy stuff with him. When we first found out it was a girl I felt my anxiety level go up instantly. i am not disappointed, i was just ready for a boy. Now that I have had some time to let it soak in, I am more excited than ever. It has made it much more real, and I am looking forward to the next few months and then with even more anticipation the birth of our daughter.






These are the dressers we got for the baby's room

No comments: