Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tessa Lorraine Foote has arrived!


We are pleased to announce that our daughter has come into this world safe and sound! I went to the hospital on Wednesday night to be induced but made no progress until Friday morning when my labor finally started. At about 8pm, I was ready to start pushing but after two hours it was clear she was not going to fit. So we opted for a c-section and at 10:34pm on July 4th, Tessa Lorraine Foote made her arrival. She was and is beautiful! It was without a doubt one of the most nerve racking and sweetest moments of my life. I love being a mom and Mark is great dad!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey you guys! This is Jeff & Ashlee Kempton. Congratulations on parenthood! We are excited for you & hope to meet your new little addition some time in the future!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Marks' parents told us about her at church and were so proud! Which they should be-she is BEAUTIFUL! I am glad all went well- I had C-Section too and had no problem recovering so hopefully yours goes perfectly too! Good luck and I can't wait to get to see her!