Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh, so BIG!



Well, Mark and I have decided that life is good! We both have jobs that we love, a beautiful daughter (who usually sleeps through the night) and each other. We couldn't ask for much more.

This was my first week back at school and it was very hard to leave Tessa Monday morning. I had to kiss her goodbye and leave for work before I started to cry too much. I did survive and so did Tessa.

Mark and I can't believe that Tessa is 3months old on the 4th of October. Time has flown bye! We couldn't live without her and wouldn't want to, but we do miss our sleep. We are planning to visit Schnepf Farms to celebrate Tessa's First Halloween. I'll post those pictures later.

2 comments:

Doug & Christeena said...

What a cute chunky monkey. I know we only live 45min away but I feel like we never get to see each other. We miss you so much and Tessa is so beautiful.. Cute as a button and those cheeks Oh can I just kiss them..
Lots of love
Christeena and fam.

Sarah S. Foote said...

Is it possible that she has gotten cuter since I last saw her? Amazing! I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
Love ya bunches,
Aunt Sarah