Monday, November 24, 2008

TIME IS FLYING BYE

I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving already! I am looking forward to having a few days off. Mark will be able to take Wed. off and spend it with Tessa. Some quality father-daughter time!! Our Thanksgiving Day is completely booked. We will be attending 3 dinners and then coming home to crash. I really hope that Tessa does okay with it being such a crazy day!
Tessa is now 4 months and ever changing. She has two bottom teeth coming in and luckily has not been fussy. Mark and I didn't even know that she had them coming in until Grandma Foote said something. Tessa is also rolling just about anywhere she wants which is fun. She has a beautiful smile and an adorable laugh. She's a keeper!
Mark and I are staying busy with work, church, and Tessa. Unfortunately, Mark will not be working with the City of Mesa after Jan. 9th due to budget cuts. Mark and I were really disappointed but we know that everything will be okay. He is currently looking for other jobs. On a happier note, Mark and I went on a date this past weekend. It was nice to get away for a few hours and just be with each other.
Well, I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Leece said...

Rich has been laid off twice during our marriage because of down sizing. It's a stressful thing. I do have a strong testimony of the blessings that come to tithe payers and know you will be blessed. Happy Thanksgiving, I miss seeing everyone. Love, Leece