Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Countdown


I am so happy that the weather has finally decided to change. It feels like Christmas now! I am really looking forward to the two week break from teaching. The time off could be longer but I can't complain at least I get a break. Mark will be taking a few days off during the Christmas and New Year holiday which will be very nice. I know that Tessa is still very little but it has been so much fun to have her here this Christmas. Mark and I can't wait for Christmas morning because Tessa has discovered that paper makes noise and she can eat it. We plan to stay in town and be with family for the holiday which is what I prefer. If it snows someplace close, we might go see it.
At the end of November, we had our first family pictures taken and they turned out great. The photographer got some beautiful shots of Tessa in her Christmas dress and her parents don't look so bad either.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love your pictures!!! I can't wait either for the christmas break!! I think we all need it. Thanks for coming over last night. It was a lot of fun!!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Precious! She is such a doll! I got to cuddle her for a minute at g'ma Foote's on Wednesday. Such a bundle of love. It will be fun to see you guys.