Wednesday, July 13, 2011

an inspiring message

so at the end of June we had stake conference. our stake presidency did something different for the adult session.. they each chose a Mormon Message to show and speak on. the stake president chose My New Life  a message from Stephanie Nielson, many may know that she and her husband were in a horrible plane crash but both survived. 

the message that was delivered was about trials! our stake president told how we all have trials but all are unique and if we put our trust and faith in the Lord remembering what is true and do what's right we can withstand that trial.

as i listened and watched the video the spirit testified of the truthfulness of the gospel and  i know without a shadow of doubt that this is the true church and without it in my life i would be lost; that i am a daughter of God and I know what is important in life (its not my clean house but my eternal family with my husband and girls);  how incredible it is to be a mother/wife even when there are days or times that are hard…. things could be harder!!!; and that attitude is everything…my attitude can make or break my day, my husband’s day, and my girls’ day.  i hope i will remember this video on the days i feel i need help or better yet on the days i need inspiration!

I love my life with all its ups and downs!

No comments: